Thank you for your interest in attending the Mogambo Dagga Boy Danger Convention in January 2019.
DSC hotel reservations are NOW OPEN!!
Please click on the appropriate link below to reserve your hotel room.
• For those wishing to book by phone, please contact Connections Housing at 404-842-0000 or toll free at 1-855-687-3725
• The Omni Dallas is the headquarters hotel once again. However, we also have a block of rooms at several auxiliary hotels in the surrounding area that are available for booking through Connections Housing. Shuttle service will be provided between the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center and each of our auxiliary hotels.
• Reservations will be limited to three (3) rooms whether you are booking online or with the Connections Housing’s call center.
• All reservations made through Connections Housing will be subject to the following cancellation policies:
• Cancelling an existing reservation at any hotel from October 15 through November 30 will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee for each room cancelled. The cancellation fee will be processed by Connections Housing.
• Cancelling an existing reservation at any hotel from December 1 through January 2 will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee for each room cancelled. The cancellation fee will be processed by Connections Housing.
• The Omni Dallas Hotel and Aloft Dallas Hotel will require a two-night non-refundable deposit on, or after, January 2, 2019.
• After January 2, you will be subject to your hotel’s specific cancellation policy at all hotels other than Omni Dallas Hotel or Aloft Dallas Hotel.
Should you have any questions with the online reservations system, please contact Connections Housing at 404-842-0000 or toll free at 1-855-687-3725. Office hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET. You can also send an email with questions or specific requests to DSC@connectionshousing.com.
DSC has contracted with Connections Housing for 2019 Convention hotels. If you receive any solicitation from any other company purporting to offer room reservation assistance in connection with the 2019 Annual Convention and Sporting Expo, please contact Kamille Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DSC does not maintain a list or data file of past or prospective Convention attendees or sell or disclose Convention registration data to anyone. If you are contacted by any person or company who offers to sell such a list or data compilation, please contact Kamille Martin at email@example.com.
DSC does not permit solicitation of donations by exhibitors, or their agents, or anyone other than an exhibitor (except a DSC Chapter representative) on the DSC Convention floor before, during or after Convention hours. If you receive such a solicitation, please notify Corey Mason at Corey@biggame.org.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. We look forward to seeing you in 2019.
Dallas Safari Club
DSC will offer complimentary shuttle service to and from all of our participating hotels and the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center. Shuttle service will be available for the Wednesday Welcome Party at Gilley’s, as well as the Evening Banquets, the Ladies’ Luncheon and the Life Member Breakfast all held at the Omni Hotel.