The DSC team has been monitoring the flood of information and misinformation.
Today and as the coronavirus situation develops and changes day to day, hour to hour, DSC urges hunters and outfitters to follow the CDC and WHO guidelines when making decisions about travel.
If you have a hunt booked in the U.S., Canada or abroad,
- Get good information from reputable resources (we list a few below and will post others as the story develops).
- Check flight status and travel advisories. If you are lucky enough to travel, take precautions.
- Above all, contact your outfitter to discuss arrangements.
We know there are a lot of questions and topics to cover, but here are a few places to start:
- CDC Link for updated hot spots: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html
- Country-Specific Travel Info from U.S. Department of State: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/COVID-19-Country-Specific-Information.html
As hunters, we are proud that our dollars support the economic health of the hunting industry as well as crucial conservation measures.