Enter now for a chance to win DSC’s Hunt of a Lifetime Giveaway in Africa! DSC and the DSC Foundation are giving away an African safari in South Africa with HartzView Hunting Safaris to one lucky person. To participate, simply share what “I Hunt for Life” means to you. Click here to find out more details about how to enter.
Experience the unique combination of bushy hills and grassy plains of HartzView Hunting Safaris’ privately owned hunting ranch in the Marokane Range of hills near the towns of Vryburg and Taung in the North West Province of South Africa.
The North West Province of South Africa has a variety of landscapes ranging from a mountainous subtropical climate in the eastern region, to the savannah plains in the central region, to the arid plains of the Kalahari in the far western region. This summer rainfall region has a short rainfall season from December to March and is a malaria-free area. The region’s habitat diversity supports a wide range of game species with excellent trophy quality. To learn more about Hartzview Hunting Safaris, visit www.hvsafaris.com.
- This is a 10-day trip (eight hunting days) guided hunt for one hunter and one observer.
- Trophy fees for each of the following animals are included: blue wildebeest, hartebeest, blesbok, impala and springbok.
- Method of take is bow or rifle at .260 caliber or larger.
- The hunt is available May through October 2018 or 2019 and may be upgraded to include additional species at current price list.
- $2,500 airfare credit is included.
- Additional hunters are welcome at $400/day; non-hunters are welcome at $350/day.
- This package includes field prep, transportation to shipper, round-trip transportation between the Kimberley Airport and the hunt concession, lodge accommodations, daily laundry service and meals.
- Includes logistics coordinated on the ground in South Africa to assist with gun permits, transfers through airport, etc.
- Not included are dip & pack service, government tax on daily rates, taxidermy and gratuities.
Submissions must be posted on Facebook or Instagram and include the following to be considered:
- A personal hunting photo taken by the entrant
- 1-3 sentences of what “I Hunt for Life” means to you
- Be sure to include #wehuntforlife in your post
Entries can be submitted November 28, 2017 – January 8, 2018 via the Dallas Safari Club Facebook page and your Instagram account. Each entry post must be public and include all three items listed above.
The winner will be contacted and announced via Instagram/Facebook on Jan. 15, 2018. So don’t wait, enter now to win DSC’s Hunt of a Lifetime!
For more information, visit www.biggame.org.
Visit DSC on Facebook
Visit DSC Foundation on Facebook